For Grins

For Grins

Saturday, February 9, 2019

My first digital experience

Here is the new tab I have opened, digital scrapbooking.

 I used graphics from Pixel Scrapper at pixelscrapper.com.  It is a site that offers many free items to download and they also have items that you may purchase. 

I used Photo Shop Elements to put things together.  I'm proud of myself.  I changed sizes of the subjects, flipped directions and moved things around.  I didn't utter 1 cuss word through the whole assembly.

Going to enter this into:  (They probably can tell I'm a new blogger with all my entries)

The challenge is from blog 613 Avenue Create


 
It is getting late and I need to close down some of these computer tabs and try to sleep.  The down side to that is I create things in my mind now too.

They do say you need to keep your mind active!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a super scrapbook page and a lovely sentiment too. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at 613 Avenue Create this time. Hope to see you again next time too.
    Dawn DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

  November 19, 2021 Steampunk Challenge This creation was made for the Steampunk challenge from The Fripperies and Butterflies Blog . The su...